PRIVACY & POLICY
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• In order to be eligible to subscribe, one has to be at least 18 years old. Those who are below 18 can subscribe through parental supervision.
• You can subscribe to CINETRIC either Annually, monthly. Monthly subscription will not be renewed automatically. A valid credit card or bank account should be provided in order to subscribe. Payment shall be processed by a third-party service. The billing cycle will start from the day the payment is processed and end after the expiry date.
• CINETRIC has the right to change the subscription plan at any time. If the price changes, the subscribers will be notified in advance.
The subscription will be automatically canceled once the package has expired since there is no auto-renewal option.
This online payment system is provided by CINETRIC shall be processed by a third-party Payment Gateway service. CINETRIC may update these terms from time to time and any changes will be effective immediately on being set out here. Please ensure you are aware of the current terms. The country of domicile for CINETRIC is India, Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online payment facility on this website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms do not use this facility.
All payments are subject to the following conditions:-
The description of services of match making are specific to your need, when you log in with your unique password. Normally payment is required in advance (i.e. before you commence your activity).
All Fees quoted are subjected to the plan selected by the user. The CINETRIC reserves the right to change the fees at any time.
• Your payment will normally reach the CINETRIC account to which you are making a payment within two working days.
• We cannot accept liability for a payment not reaching the correct CINETRIC account due to you quoting an incorrect account number or incorrect personal details. Neither can we accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
• If the card supplier declines payment the CINETRIC is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account.
• In no event will the CINETRIC be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
There will not be any refunds unless you are an annual subscriber then you will get a refund for the remaining months, beginning with the following billing cycle. If the User/Customer leaves the CINETRIC before they complete their service period, there shall be no entitlement to a no refund of paid service fees.
Refunds, if applicable, at the discretion of the Management, will only be made to the debit/credit card used for the original transaction. For the avoidance of doubt nothing in this Policy shall require the CINETRIC to refund the Fees (or part thereof) unless such Fees (or part thereof) have previously been paid.
From time to time, CINETRIC will be offering promotional subscription rates for a limited time period. CINETRIC reserves the right to increase the subscription charge after the promotional period is over. A user who subscribed to the service before or after the promotional period is not entitled to receive the promotional rate.
Subscribers may get a free trial subscription for a limited period, which will be determined by CINETRIC. CINETRIC is allowed to access the data on the devices, payment method and email addresses to ensure that the free trial offer is not abused.
A CINETRIC account shall not be shared with anyone outside of the subscriber's household. However, one can purchase multi-device subscription packages.
A subscriber has only a non-exclusive, non-transferable right to CINETRIC content. It cannot be downloaded, altered, reproduced, and distributed without the express written permission. We take violations of laws and proprietary rights very seriously.
CINETRIC accounts, plans, and pricing are specific to geographic locations.
Violations of any of the terms listed above shall result in the termination of the account. CINETRIC also has the right to take legal actions if a subscriber intentionally or otherwise commits a serious violation of the terms that may result in monetary or any kind of loss to us. Any potential misuse or fraudulent use of the account will also result in the termination of the account.
CINETRIC has the right to update its applications and software continuously. Subscribers may or may not be notified of such updates.
CINETRIC is not responsible for the performance of the devices that the subscriber is using. The quality is dependent on several factors, including the subscriber's internet connection and the available bandwidth.
CINETRIC is available on the Google Play Store.